I believed in that Shining City on a Hill.
We are not that Shining City on a Hill.
Like my little sis said, this is a nation of godless, lazy, selfish, entitled, greedy dependents.
This is the end of politics for me. I'm going to turn it off and put on my metaphorical earmuffs and blinders. TFG will suck my soul and spirit from me otherwise. And he's not worth it. Neither are his mindless supporters. I don't have faith in the American people anymore. Traitors. Slaves to a tyrant. I don't believe in America anymore. The nation of our founders died yesterday, may she rest in peace. A republic, madam, if you can keep it. Ha! Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it. We had a good run, but it's over.
Am I bitter? Why yes, yes I am. I am bitterly clinging to my guns and my religion because that is what's left. I have faith in God. And I have faith in my Ruger.
And when SHTF, and trust me, S will HTF, all those wards of the state who think that Big Brother will take care of them will cannibalize and be cannibalized first. And when the zombies come, my family and I can sit back and pick them off one by one.
We'll win.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment