Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So Many Stairs

Every night when I snuggle Nicco for sleep he makes some observation. One night the thunder from an earlier storm was fading and we still heard the pitter patter of the remnants of raindrops out the window. He said, "Isn't this delightful? and wonderful?"

Last night he said he's glad that we don't have to go up and down and all around at our house. I asked why that was and he told me his legs are exhausted. "Isn't it exhausting going up and down all these stairs?"

He has found a way to mitigate the exhaustion of going up and down so many stairs.
I told him that if he wears holes in the bum of all his pants he'll just have to wear pants with holes in the bum. He said that maybe just one slide a day would be good.

2 comments:

Danae said...

silly boy! My kids are looking forward to so many stairs!

Tam said...

In AZ Nicco has lamented having no stairs at all. He wished our house had stairs. I think the leg exhaustion (pfft) changed his mind.