We had lunch at the hot dog today. Nicco always looks forward to hot dogs at the hot dog when we visit Grandma and Grandpa. This morning Grandma asked him if he would like to go to the hot dog for lunch today and he said, "I've only been asking since I got here." We took that as a yes.
Anyway, while the grandparents went to get our ice cream after lunch, Nicco told me that Isabel never listens and always tells the teacher "no." I said that is not very polite or respectful and I hope that he follows all his teacher's instructions.
He went on. He told me to give him an instruction. I told him to put the trash in the garbage can, please. He said, "No!" then, "how did that make you feel?" I told him it made me feel sad and mad. He said, "I'm sure that is how Madame feels." I agreed and said that I hoped he was polite to his teacher. He said, "Have you ever seen me do anything bad?" I said no, understanding that he meant at school, not at home. Ahem.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment