Saturday, July 14, 2012

Home Again

My two weeks in Colorado are over. We had a lot of fun and soaked up as much of that fresh mountain air as we could. I spent a couple of good days with my little sister whom I haven't seen in 5 years and I have a lot of stories to tell. But they will have to wait. I'm tired. Good-bye days are hard. I sobbed quietly with my mama watching Sheila drive away and we shed a few tears at the airport drop-off too. As Nicco and I walked in to check our suitcase, he looked up at me and said "My eyes are getting warm." That means he's sad and about to cry. My eyes were warm too.

But, I'm happy to be home now.

We're celebrating--The Daddy had a welcome home surprise for The Kid so we're having a moment.

No comments: