Patrice always needs a break. He always needs a vacation. He wonders why he's always worn out and tired. It's because this is the kind of thing he does on his day off:
At least he had help.
Nicco climbed in, on, and around the shelves. He made plans to eat and sleep there. He called it his own high rise, with a basement, first floor and second floor. I told him he could sleep out there to get ready to visit Japan. I think the shelving units built by the Papa are roughly the same size as the typical apartments in Tokyo.
3 comments:
I need garage shelves! Currently, we have half finished decorative shelves for my living room wall and patio furniture projects we need to finish. Then maybe garage shelves. I just crave organization and it makes me batty how things are just piled up.
That is how Patrice feels too...that's why we have new shelves.
真爱宝贝视讯聊天室 , 女性开放聊天室 , 久久同城视频聊天室 , 免费同城聊天室网站 , 免费寂寞聊天室 , 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 , 日本视频社区聊天室 , 日本聊天室网站 , 寂寞聊天室 , 夜裡寂寞视频聊天室
Post a Comment