Happy Easter, Peeps!
| It's a sunflower, see. |
Staying up past my bedtime to make sure the Bunny came was totally worth it when Nicco came into our room Easter morn saying, "You HAVE to come see what the Bunny did! It is SO cute!" But before we went out to see what cute thing the Bunny did, my sweet sweet child secretly hid Easter cards for me and his papa. (P.S. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa, for the lovely Easter gifts!)
| "Yor the most beautiful thing I'v ever seen" "I wanted to relate it to a flower," he explained. I love him. And, I don't grade love notes. |
| It's a play on words. Bun bun = bon-bon, see. Mr. N. He's so cute and clever, I could just eat him up. I love him to bits. |
| The Bunny even remembered our friends who would be coming over later. Such a good bunny. |
| Chocolate covered strawberry field. Yummy. |
The friends came over after our lovely Easter church services. The choral arrangements were spectacular, for real. My friend Heidi, a self-proclaimed music nerd, was the director. She totally validated her music nerd cred today. Brilliant.
Nicco walked on water, "literally," for two steps. He was amazed at himself.
The babies, staring at some imagined terror in the water.
A pretty little finch of some kind popped in for a visit.
Nicco saved the candy egg hunt for his friends. He's such a good and generous and kind boy. In case you missed it, I love him to pieces.
I wish I remember what secret he whispered to his daddy here. He's awful cute.
I had all those Peeps from the sunflower, so I thought Peeps s'mores would be a great idea!
I was right about the great idea, just not about the s'mores. Bonfire of the Peeps. Burn 'em!
It was a beautiful day, from start to end. The daddy made a truly magnificent rack of lamb feast, the company was delightful, and everyone enjoyed the pool, the patio, and the fire.
I love my people. They're my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment