There was a sculpture exhibition at the garden, so there were these really cool statues throughout the park.
I love this "cactus courtyard."
Treasure!
I liked the saying on this garden wall: Gardens are made up of stories, not things.
Nicco was anxious to get to the kids' garden to climb on the rattlesnake bench,
sit at the tarantula table,
Play the windchimes,
peek inside the cactus birdhouses,
and float his little boat down the fountain river.Kids and water, I tell ya. Nicco's feet did not stay dry for long. Which is why I made him walk through the other parts of the garden before we went to the kids' place.
It was a perfect day. Not too hot, a small breeze. It would only have been better if Baskin Robbins wasn't going out of business! We had to settle for plain old chocolate ice cream at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment