Friday, April 15, 2011

eeeeeeeeeeeee! (UPDATED)

(That's a squeal of excitement.)
We are off to see Atlas Shrugged. Review to come.

Three things about this movie:

1) It was not sold out, but the theater was full. I don't remember the last time I went to a remotely full theater.
2) People clapped at the end. I may or may not have had anything to do with starting that.
3) Obama, his minions, union leaders, and any lefty would NOT want you to see this movie.

Based on those three things, if you don't want to see the show, then you probably hate America.
Go see it. Tell your friends. It's the patriotic thing to do.

4 comments:

Danae said...

We saw it Saturday night. I liked it. There were some pretty funny (?) comps to our current government in there. Now we have the book to read.

Tam said...

Freedom Works has been promoting it (since all other media outlets are suppressing it...) and one of the commercials did a direct comparison between the film/book and our current political and economic environment. Atlas is shrugging, indeed.

http://www.freedomworks.org/atlas-is-shrugging

Danae said...

I took the test and failed. Some of the things were so bad I was hoping were Atlas Shrugged and then some sounded so dumb it had to be from a real "leader". I got 10/16 right.

Tam said...

I passed, but I missed a few. One article I read said this is not a movie, this is a reality show. Sad and scary.