In a couple of hours, Mom and Dad will be jetting across the continent to Europe, landing in Amsterdam to begin their latest grand adventure. Some of the things they will be seeing in the next few days:
HaarlemWind and water mills at the historic open air market
Bon voyage, guys! Bring us home some chocolate!




9 comments:
And also bring home a nativity from EVERY PLACE YOU VISIT! Ha ha. Totally jealous.
yes, jealous indeed! I do agree with Di on the nativity thing! That would be so cool! Some day I swear we are going to go on a sister adventure!Even if it is just to Bailey!
As long as the adventure is to drop off kids in Bailey, then head to some exotic locale for an adventure. I vote for somewhere in Europe. I actually vote for a Northern Europe adventure: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK. Celebrate our white, western European heritage!
p.s. what do you say, put it on the calendar for 10 years from now?Then we would only have a few kids to drop off at mom and dad's. :)
I think that sounds like a good plan. The kids could have a cousin adventure in Bailey and we could disappear. By then all the kids would be big, Waverly would be almost 12, so Mom and Dad could have lots of fun with them.
10 years from now, some of us could have grandkids.
That doesn't make anyone feel old, does it?
I could be one of the ones with grandkids! And 2 teenagers at home. Yikes! At least Di and Sheila could be in that club too. 10 years does not seem that far away, but being a grandma sounds like it should be much further away!
Maybe we should do it in 5 years! :)
I like both ideas- sisters adventure in Bailey and drop off grandkids so sisters can have a grand adventure abroad! All along the way we kept saying how much you girls would love whatever it was and wherever we were and wouldn't it be great if we could just afford to bring everyone along, or at least you four girls and leave the men home with the kids! There are a couple of men that might get tired of castles and cathedrals and countrysides!
Post a Comment