The Guys got up early this morning to put a little fuel in their bodies and to make sure that they have everything they need packed and ready. (I just looked out on the patio and Dan's swim trunks are on the gate where he left them to dry. He may be a little disappointed, but I'm guessing that if they have a pool and he needs to improvise, he'll find a way. I just hope he doesn't resort to skinny dipping...)
Nicco was up late last night playing Silly Rabbits one last time before the Daddy goes off for "The Five Days" so I figured I would have to rustle him out of bed to give Patrice a proper send off, but the boy did actually wake up on his own about 5 minutes before they were ready to go.
Silly Dan, I tell ya.
Down the street...
...and around the bend. The grand adventure is underway!
2 comments:
It does sound like a grand adventure. Hope they will be safe and return home with lots of good stories. I guess Patrice will be celebrating his birthday on the road!
Yes, he will have a birthday on the road. It's kind of nice, because I can have a surprise all ready when he comes home! I told him I won't be a pesky wife, checking in constantly or expecting him to check in constantly, I just want a daily report to know he arrived somewhere safely.
Post a Comment