This is the Hotel Dieu, a medieval hospital turned museum.
Burgundy castle
Paris. They will get to explore some comparatively unbeaten paths in Paris, since they did travel to London and Paris a few years ago. Then again, the beaten paths are well worn for a reason. They may just retrace their steps.Now I'm feeling a teeny little bit of sadness? something else? that I don't live in Colorado anymore. I wish I could pick them up from the airport and listen to their stories on the way home and look at their pictures with them. Really, I do! That's what we do you know, listen to and tell each other stories. I'm a little jealous of Sheila, who is next on the Mom and Dad visit list. Or is it Diana? Now that I think about it, Di is probably next. The deer hunt comes before the baptism this year.
2 comments:
At least you guys all know when you will see them again! We are on the we hope to see you again sometime list right now!
The good thing is that their "sometime" list actually has a limit...sometime is at most within a year.
Post a Comment