...When Nicco has unsupervised access to the camera:
"These are my tootsies"

"This is my mouth"

"This is my face"

"This is my eye!"
"See mommy, I taked all those pictures!"
I deleted several, mostly pictures of the office and other undiscernable body parts.
6 comments:
CAnnon does this too, it cracks me up. I do delete a lot of them, but some make me giggle so I need to do a photo album of his photography. He also takes lots of pictures of Waverly. Thank heavens for digital cameras instead of paying to develop film to discover their talents!
I find pictures on the camera of poor Hudson being dragged around and posed like a rag doll. Goofy kids haven't learned not to leave the evidence.
Rule #1: Don't get Caught! How not to get caught? Don't take pictures of the crime! Silly gooses.
Hehe he is so cute. we had a good conversation on the phone the other day. He sid that he likes the strawberries on my blog!
He just wanted to talk to a cousin! You made his day.
His eyes are awesome! I think he's a natural photographer :-)
Post a Comment