Thursday, March 26, 2009

Results

All is well. My doctor told me that she didn't feel anything that remotely caused her alarm. She ordered an ultrasound for me and said even that is probably an overcautious measure. So yay. I overreacted. Thanks for thinking of me, it meant a lot to hear from my family and friends.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I have been so out of the loop lately--just finished my thesis! Anyway, I posted some pics and thought I'd better check on my family/friends. Sorry I missed the scare, but glad it wasn't anything to be worried about. Reading a blog in reverse is interesting. At first I thought it was an ultrasound for pregnancy--I got all excited for nothing, when I scrolled down to read about a breast lump. ;)

Tam said...

I guess with 3 kids and a Master's Thesis you don't have time to obsessively check for updates the way I do. : ) Sorry for the false alarm. P.S. I am almost 37, another pregnancy is pretty much out of the question.