My boy wants to be an artist when he grows up. I'm trying to encourage that. He also says he's going to live with us forever and never leave and just be in the office making art. We'll deal with that later.
In the meantime, we enrolled him in an after-school art class called KidzArt. I L-O-V-E-D the snake picture he brought home the first day. Loved it.
In the second session they made masks for carnival.
I'm not really sure what the Egyptian was all about. Maybe we should consult the baby teeth that hold the memories?
We missed one session because Nicco was sick. I really hated missing one of only six classes, but I just couldn't send him in. I kept him home from school on another Monday and about an hour into the day I realized he probably should have gone. Not wanting to miss two of the six classes we paid for, I went ahead and took him to his after-school class. He was not happy about that. But, he drew a dog. Which he named Bowser, after something on the Mario Bros. So that made up for his earlier displeasure.
Monday was the last class of the session. Again, I L-O-V-E-D what he brought home. Flowers in a vase. I love them. I also love how he signed his picture. NrB.
I think I'm going to collaborate with him on a book. I'll do the words, he can do the pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment