Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Do You Hear the People Sing...

...singing the songs of angry men;
it is the music of a people
who will not be slaves again!

I just got back from the movies. Feeling all full of fire and rebellion.
I sent a quick e-mail to my sisters, then popped over to the Drudge Report.
Something I haven't done in Ages.
Well, months.
Two months.
Two months and three days, to be precise.
And this is what I see.

Tyrants.
Our Dear Leader is a Tyrant.
It is the likes of him from whom we are protected by the 2nd Amendment.
Arms are not in the constitution to protect hunters and sportsmen. The amendment was written specifically to protect the citizens against Tyranny.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Molon Labe, Cowards.

No comments: