Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddies

This is my cute little Daddy. He was 4. Doesn't he look proud!
This is my handsome young Dad. My Mom carried this picture with her for 2 years while Dad was serving a mission for his church in Argentina.
This is my Dad reading stories to me.

This is my baby's Daddy, contemplating the mysteries of the new life he's cuddling there.
I love Daddies. 

To be a man, a boy must see a man. I'm confident and thankful that my boy will grow into a man by learning from and looking up to his father.

Happy Father's Day, and thanks...both of you.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Your four year old daddy sure looks like my almost 3 year old Hudson! Crazy!!

Tam said...

How about that! It is fun to see traits coming out in new generations.

Alayne said...

Awww! Cute pics. I'm lucky to have such awesome uncles (and an awesome dad ;-)

Danae said...

I love seeing the old pictures! So cute. Some day our kids will think the pictures of today are old!