- We were embarrassed and ashamed of the antics of the French national bunch of prima donnas, and not really sorry to see them go.
- We were pleased to see Italy get eliminated.
- We were a little disappointed, but not surprised, that the US team got eliminated.
- We were REALLY happy to see the mexicans lose.
- Nicco wants to know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are in each game. When I told him the mexicans were the bad guys, he asked "How bad? Pick a number." I picked 100, and he said "Whoa. That IS bad!"
- Today we want Chile to win and Brazil to lose, which is not going to happen. Nicco told me to pick a number for how bad the bad guys are. I picked 10. He said "That's not too bad, so they're a little good."
- I think I'm going to vote for Spain to win the whole thing. I may or may not change my mind.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment