Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Evil


Question of the Day:
"Mommy, why is President Obama evil?"

How do I explain that one to a 4 year old? I told him that he is destroying our country by taking power away from the people, that he wants all the power and glory for himself, and that is evil. He said "That is only a little evil. He's not as evil as Doofenschmirtz." Maybe he would have understood if I told him that Obama is building a "Destroy-America-inator!!!"
UPDATE: Nicco just said "President Obama is evil. Who is a good American President?" I showed him pictures of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Ronald Reagan.
UPDATE #2: If you ask Nicco what he thinks about Obama, he says "He is eeeevil!" If you have seen So I Married an Axe Murderer, Nicco says "evil" a lot like Mike Meyers does...evil, like the fru-its of the devil.
I should probably stop asking him what he thinks of Obama and laughing at his response. Or not.

No comments: