- Nicco blames his dad for his first sunburn. (In case anyone wonders, I do not. I blame the sun.) The first thing he said to Patrice this morning when he came in for a snuggle was "Are you sorry for burning me?"
- If you make the shape of an L with your finger and your thumb, it can mean Loser, Lame, or Later, as in "all I have to do is flash my L and you will understand that I mean to say we'll play Mario Later."
- Toy Story 3 is the best of the 3Toy Story films. I laughed a little. I cried *ahem* a little. I also wanted to squish my boy into a tiny ball so he can't grow up.
- In case any racists out there are tired of the prominence of spanish in our culture and are bothered that Buzz speaks spanish for a while in the new film, that was Castillian Spanish, as in SPANISH spanish, from Spain, not mexican spanish.
- One of the lines in the movie that struck me as particularly giggle-worthy was when Ken (of Sunnyside Daycare) said "Take him to the Liberry."
- My paranoia/fear of scorpions was renewed last night when Patrice reported hearing the ticka-ticka of insect legs scurrying across the garage floor, then seeing one of the little stinkers scurrying across the floor. He did NOT report squishing it.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
1 comment:
We'll go see Toy Story 3 for one of our Tuesday/Thursday adventures when D. is out of school. I've heard lots of good things, and almost every review I've read, even from guys says it made them cry.
Post a Comment