I debated about watching it again start to finish, and decided not to. But now it's been TWO WHOLE DAYS and I need me some Lost. I'm starting over. I might be up to season 6 by the time it is released on DVD. So Nae, call me if you want! I promise no spoilers.
I am liking it. It certainly gets you hooked pretty quickly. I am now on 12, I think. Claire is missing now. Ethan is creepy. Locke is confusing, he seems nasty, but he is helpful to lots of people. And, I do not get Sawyer.
10 comments:
Whimper, sigh with you.
I never watched it, oh wait, I watched one episode with Mom and Dad. I was thinking I would watch it now on Netflix...
I debated about watching it again start to finish, and decided not to. But now it's been TWO WHOLE DAYS and I need me some Lost. I'm starting over. I might be up to season 6 by the time it is released on DVD. So Nae, call me if you want! I promise no spoilers.
I am on episode 8 of season 1....
What do you think so far?
I am liking it. It certainly gets you hooked pretty quickly. I am now on 12, I think. Claire is missing now. Ethan is creepy. Locke is confusing, he seems nasty, but he is helpful to lots of people. And, I do not get Sawyer.
Let me know when you get Sawyer. That will be a good day :)
I get Sawyer ;-)
I want to get Sawyer!! Hee hee hee.
I got Sawyer, in my dream!
Post a Comment