Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Monday Fun and a Happy Spring Surprise

Our Monday fun day was a busy one, we had three things! Two stores and the movie. Nicco really enjoys the big movie screen, but gets a little bugged by the big 3-D glasses falling down. He decided to wear his own sunglasses because they don't fall down. He changed his mind quickly in the darkness of the theater. We saw the dragon movie and enjoyed it quite a bit. I laughed out loud at the rite of passage gift from Stoick to his son Hiccup: a Viking hat that his mother would have wanted him to have, made from half of her breast plate.

When we came home, we had some chores to do. Nicco and Patrice watered our citrus trees and made this little discovery when they pulled out the hose:

Mama quail tending her eggs

I can't wait to see the babies bobbing in a line behind their parents!
P.S. Nicco counted the eggs and proudly announced that "we are going to have 12 babies! I am so exciting!"

1 comment:

Danae said...

he is so exciting!