Nicco has been due for a hair cut for a while now. He was adamantly opposed to a trim this time around, insisting that his hair "won't be wild this time, see? I promise!" as he smoothed down his curly locks. His tactics ranged from screaming NOOOO!!! in his highest pitched squeal to tipping his head to the side, batting his little eyes, and smiling his sweetest smile while telling me how cute he is and how he loves his curls. He even gave the hair cut plan two thumbs down the other day. I only got him to the shearing station in my bathroom by telling him he couldn't go swimming until he got his hair cut. I have a feeling the pool will come in handy as a parenting/negotiating tool! He consented to the trim, but he would not cooperate for his Before picture:


I always love his hair best just before he REALLY needs a cut. I wish I had those curls!

...and after, with his pile of hair on the counter behind him. He looks so different after a trim!
1 comment:
It is always shocking to me when the get their hair cut. We finally cut Cam's long locks a few weeks ago. If we hadn't I would have had to put it in a pony tail for him to be able to see to play baseball! It took me at least a week to get used to it and they thought he was a new kid/visitor in primary and invited him up so they could sing to him!
P.S. Nicco totally looks like you in the after picture
Post a Comment