Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Massachusetts Miracle

The people speak! I am giddy and thrilled and happy that the people in MA turned out and voted and sent a very clear message as to what our American Democracy is: by the PEOPLE for the PEOPLE!!! This special election in Massachusetts was a battle won in a war that is still being fought, but I tell you Mr. Brown said all the things tonight that a president should say in times like these. We'll keep our eyes on him. Let Freedom Ring, baby!

go to youtube and search Massachusetts Miracle. If that video doesn't give you chills, well then, you have no soul.

It feels good to have faith renewed in the American people!

1 comment:

Di said...

Giddy, giddy, giddy. There may be hope for the American Way and the American Dream after all. As you said earlier at Commentarama, I am proud of Americans. So glad that people are speaking out and using the system that was set up for us. Sing Hallelujah, I'm so happy.