Patrice never ever listens to me. I told him I wanted nothing for my birthday, and look what he did!
He got me NOT nothing. I took it to swim practice with me. It's nice. It makes bright, clean, clear pictures.It has fun tools effects and settings, like the fisheye effect.
And night vision.
And color sketch.
And color select. It's kind of faux-artsy and faddish, but I like it anyway. It's fun to play with.
More bright blue water at swim practice.
My toothless grinning boy. I need to get all the toothless grin pictures I can! I'm running out of time with those two front teeth starting to grow back in.
I like this soft lighting setting. It's nice. And my kid is cute.
There's a pet setting too, so you can capture pet pictures that aren't blurry from the moving around of the active pet. The thing about Miss LazyPants is that I had to let her outside to get her moving. She mostly stays in one spot all day long.
I have a lot of learning and practicing to do before we go on vacation. Plus, I think I want another lens. Maybe for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment