Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

...I wrote a letter to our Dear Leader. It was back when he asked us peasants what $40 means to us. It went like this:

What does it mean to YOU? $40 from 14 MILLION taxpayers went up in smoke in the solyndra fallout. $40 from me and about 20 MILLION other taxpayers was spent on "stimulus." We all know how well that worked. How about the $40 6,250 taxpayers "invested" in the Chevy volt disaster of an eco-experiment? Or I don't know, ever think about the $40 stolen from 2,500 taxpayers so Queen Michelle could take a separate flight to Hawaii? I know Dear Leader spent $41 on treats for Bo...did Bo also get flown back here for a photo op? As you've apparently learned, $40 means a lot to a lot of people. Sadly, it doesn't appear to mean much to you, you condescending bunch of out of touch jerks. Merry Christmas.

Because I wrote to the White House, I got on The List. I hear from them regularly now.

Once the letter was about a kids' state dinner. I responded,

"Keep your royal overlord nanny-statist hands off the kids!"

I was thanked for my interest.

Our Dear Leader cares so much about us. He always wants to hear from us. He's One of Us, don't you know? Recently, after months of insulting and threatening our military, he sent another message to the peons. It was about serving those who serve us. Mostly I delete the messages I get from him because I don't like vomiting. But sometimes I just have to respond.

I've done it again. This is what I said this time:

How about you actually honor and respect our uniformed servicemen instead of insulting them and using them as tools and leverage to threaten the rest of us into going along with your disastrous agenda? I CAN'T wait for November to change your address.

Instead of hearing back from "The White House," I heard back from "The President" himself! This is what "he" said:

Thank you for writing. As President, it is my privilege to hear from Americans like you who take time to offer their perspective on the serious issues facing our Nation. I appreciate your message and value your input.
From putting Americans back to work ($23 million and 8.3% unemployed! Yay!) to expanding access to medical care(Taxmageddon! Woo hoo!), my Administration continues to take bold action to do what is right for our Nation. We have enacted the most comprehensive financial reforms in decades(QE3, anyone? Another credit downgrade? Awesome recovery there, junior.), rescued and helped retool our auto industry(Yeah, we know. GM's alive, Bin Laden isn't. Now GM is begging the gov't to get the hell out of their business. Won't happen, because selling at a loss would look bad. Thanks for that.), expanded student aid to millions of young people(Now the students can be students forevah! Good thing too, since they can't get jobs.), helped level the playing field for working women(The paychecks of the women in this administration beg to differ.), and made the largest investment in clean energy in our history (Solyndra!!!! Abound Solar!!! Amonix!!! Chevy Volt!!!). Because of the courageous acts of our service members, we have been able to end the war in Iraq and take down Osama bin Laden. (Captain Badass Spikes the football, again!) We have also made historic commitments to provide for our troops as they return home. Securing our country’s future will take time, but I will not stop working to rebuild the kind of America where everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules.
I am always eager to hear ideas that will help our country adapt to changing times and lead us toward a brighter day. The enduring American spirit is revealed in the letters I receive, (somehow, I get the impression he didn't really read my letter.) and I remain dedicated to ensuring it is reflected in our efforts to improve the lives of all Americans.
Thank you, again, for sharing your views. I encourage you to explore www.WhiteHouse.gov to learn more about the ways we are moving America forward.

Sincerely,
Barack Obama

Keep the lies coming, Lying Liar in Chief! Some day, I might believe them! Or not.
Only 42 more days.

No comments: