Monday, June 18, 2012

P.S. I Suck

Great googily moogily, why in the name of all that is good and holy can I NOT.REMEMBER.MY. ANNIVERSARY???

Three out of the past four years.

It's a good thing Patrice is building a clubhouse outside. I may have to sleep there tonight.

I love my husband. I just can't remember the date I married him.

Let the public shaming begin.

2 comments:

Danae said...

Funny you! Is Patrice big on celebrating or did he forget too? Mine is easy to remember at least. Maybe next year you will remember! :)

Tam said...

He remembered. We are not "big" on celebrating anything for ourselves, but it is nice to acknowledge those significant dates. He acknowledged, I planted my palm on my forehead.

I actually thought of you today. I thought, If I had been married on Christmas, I might actually friggin' remember the date!