Here are some new art projects from French camp:
| Matisse Cutouts |
| Nicco Cutouts |
| Arcimboldo, Summer |
| Nicco, Summer |
| Klee, Arrival of the Groom |
| Nicco, Arrival of the Groom |
| Picasso, Picasso's Son |
| Nicco, Picasso's Son |
There's a little too much Madame Bolesta in some of these projects, but mostly I lurvs my kid's art!
2 comments:
I love kid art. I do wish teachers would just let the kids do it themselves. It is so much better that way.
I love it too. I told Nicco that he needs to make sure he does all his work and not to let Madame help him so much. I think she is a little to anal about making the kids' work look like the model. With only 5-6 kids in the class, it is easy to "help" a little too much, in my opinion. But still, I love it. I need another wall.
Post a Comment