Look what Patrice found when he blindly reached into the cupboard last night:
Yep. Inside a pot. Ugh. Those creepies are really crawly.
My psychotic cat is going to lose her mind (or give herself a concussion) trying to find the source of the tell tale scritchy-scritch behind the wall.
I remember once when my parents were out square dancing on a Saturday night my sisters and I were eating ice cream with forks straight from the gallon bucket and we saw a little light brown blur scurry into the pile of wood near the fire place. We didn't have our cat at the time. We were left to defend ourselves by squealing and throwing wooden Little People at the terrified little nasty filthy rodent.
This morning, our brave feline huntress captured a critter. It was a bug of some kind, about 3 inches long, maybe a quarter of an inch wide with big nasty pinchers at one end and a bazillion legs all along its body. It was the same color as the scorpions I've seen. Nasty. Nicco came over and asked, "What is that thing? It looks like a penelopede to me."
We're being invaded! And I don't even have any Little People!
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
2 comments:
I remember that event! I would like to know what a penelopede is... sounds scary!
If the critter Frankie caught (bless her!) was in fact a penelopede, then yes...they are scary!
Post a Comment