The instructions on Nicco's homework are to say the name of the picture out loud, then write the first letter of the word and trace the rest of the letters. I don't know what that is a picture of. So, I went through the alphabet:
aeg beg ceg deg eeg feg geg heg ieg jeg keg leg meg neg oeg peg qeg reg seg teg ueg veg weg xeg yeg zeg
Leg and peg are the only words that even make any sense. Nicco decided it is the leg of a chair, but "then what the heck is that thing?" he asked, referring to the loopy thing sticking out the side. If it is a picture of a human leg (or any living thing for that matter) then I really don't want to know what the heck that thing is.
If this makes sense to you, I need to know what drugs you are taking. Otherwise, I won't be able to help my son with his homework beyond maybe 3rd grade, if we're lucky.
Seriously though. What hell is that thing?
2 comments:
Yup. Someone was seriously smoking crack when they came up with this assignment. Sheesh! No wonder the kids in China have higher test scores. :)
Yeah, no wonder! All the other pictures were obvious, and this was the only one with a cartoony face. I'm baffled. I'll have to check with the other kindergarten moms to see if any of them got it!
Hubby said it's a stapler or a clothespin. Maybe I should have Nicco write those in!
Post a Comment