Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice from the Wonderland

Monday was a crappy and cold day. We had plans to visit a garden museum or perhaps take a little trip to a nearby artsy town, but with the wind and rain, we were not highly motivated to wander around outdoors. Instead, we decided to go to a movie. We chose Alice in Wonderland because (Johnny Depp) it was the only movie available that we thought Nicco might enjoy and (Johnny Depp) it was in 3-D. The movie was a little scarier than I thought it would be, and I wasn't sure Nicco even liked it. However, the next day when I picked him up from school the first thing he said to me was "That Alice from the Wonderland sure was great." He wore his "cool" glasses around for the rest of the day and brought them to the restaurant later that evening. He even drew a picture of them on the tablecloth.
His drawing and writing are getting better and better! (So proud) This morning I called him "Mr. Cool" and he said "I am not cool because I'm not wearing my cool 3-D glasses." He did make a fashion statement in his glasses and grey sweats. I'm not sure "cool" is the correct label for his look.

No comments: