Friday, March 26, 2010

Again, with the Passive Aggressive

I don't want to be THAT neighbor, so I won't call the HOA. But seriously...I don't have pets! I don't want pets! The main reason I don't want pets is that I don't want them crapping in my yard and I don't want to clean up crap! So if I don't want to clean up my OWN (non-existent) pet's crap, I REALLY don't want to clean up after someone else's VERY REAL pet! By the way, when the crap is way up there by my house, not anywhere near the sidewalk, it is just that much more aggravating. Grr.

On a related side note, I spent WAY too much time here this afternoon:
http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

3 comments:

Di said...

The fact that you have a link to a site about passive agressiveness means that you googled "Passive aggressive". Probably it was like when I found a bunch of sites that went something like "I hate the PTA".

Urkeyea = how Malan Maniacs would spell and say "Eureka!".

Tam said...

actually, it came from a link at the ack attack blogroll...I went from ack to I'm silently judging you to passive aggressive notes. So there.

Di said...

Fine.