Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Nicco's school scheduled a visit from the Jolly old Elf today. We know he is busy, so it is great to see that he managed to take time to visit all the good little boys and girls in our neighborhood! In the car on the way to school this morning, Nicco said "I'm not ready! I didn't write my letter yet!" So when we got home, we wrote a letter together. It said:

Dear Santa,

I like choo-choo trains. I want one. I want one that is red. His name will be James. I have been a good boy this year, so I am on the good list. See ya soon.

Love, Nicco

He held my hand tightly while he waited for his turn, walked cautiously up to Santa and handed him the letter. Santa said he's pretty sure he has a red train named James already packed up in his sack for Nicco. Awesome! I guess I know what Santa's local helper will be doing Thursday morning while Nicco is at school...

No comments: