Friday, December 18, 2009

Hair Cut

I always like Nicco's hair best just before he really needs a trim. His curls are at their curliest and I think he looks cool, whatever that may mean coming from a mom. Once I can tell that the hair in his eyes is bugging him too much, I know it is time. He was distracted by the hair in his face every time he went under water at swim lessons, so he was due.

Before

His mess o'curls

After

I think he looks much younger when he gets a trim. He was extra wiggly this time, I may actually have to pay someone to do this chore some day.

2 comments:

Danae said...

I always do the boys hair. The last time I did actually pay someone and I think I do better. They do look younger with trims.

The Burks said...

He's a cutie pie either way!! Merry Christmas :)