We played games, ate junk food, and basked in the chill* of the winter day.
*Chill being a relative term. The temperature dropped to the high 50s, it got below 70 in the house, and it was the first all-day cloudy day since we have been here. We even turned on our ambient fireplace.
P.S. We had crazy winds and quite a bit of rain last night. This morning, the gray clouds hung ominously over the Catalinas, looking very much like the mythical Misty Mountains. I intended to take a picture when I got back from taking Nicco to school, but alas, the clouds burned away and our winter day has turned into a bright, crisp, and dare I say "warm" day. Warm being a relative term.
P.S. We had crazy winds and quite a bit of rain last night. This morning, the gray clouds hung ominously over the Catalinas, looking very much like the mythical Misty Mountains. I intended to take a picture when I got back from taking Nicco to school, but alas, the clouds burned away and our winter day has turned into a bright, crisp, and dare I say "warm" day. Warm being a relative term.
No comments:
Post a Comment