Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Going Private

After receiving a comment from a random stranger, I have decided to make my blog private. I look at friends of friend's blogs, so it doesn't surprise me that others might find me through friends of friends, but still...a little creepy. I am receding into a darker corner of my little world.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes, sorry you had a blog stalker that left comments...that is in the back of my mind and I try to ignore it.
I love reading about your adventures and no worries, almost everything I told myself my kids would never do they have done with finesse

Greg said...

I made it over to blog land. I agree with you about going private. It will be good to read of your adventures and keep up this way. We just an a fun time with Rachel and Scott and the boys and miss them this week. I hope yu are doing well Tam.

Steph said...

Ewww, creepy. I don't blame you. What was the comment made? Anything creepy or just the fact that it was a stranger?

Tam said...

The comment was no big deal, it was some guy who writes for another collaborative blog and he wanted to know how I manage to make $5.50 for reading and blogging. I know there are innocent blog stalkers out there (like me...) and there are creepy blog stalkers. This comment was innocent enough, but just the fact that it was a total stranger creeped me out.