Just about every day, Nicco watches airplane videos on the computer via YouTube. He has his favorites, most of which are set to music. This is him watching a video set to Linkin Park's "Numb."
Yeah...did you like my quick thinking too (ha ha) ummm...I'm not doing anything! Watch your video! The only reason I got away with this is because I used the picture camera not the video camera.
He is so darn cute. Cam just watched with me and said is that Nicco, can we talk to him? He thought it was pretty cool to see his cousin singing on the computer
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!
That is so funny. I love him asking what you are doing, making sure you are not taking pictures of him!
Yeah...did you like my quick thinking too (ha ha) ummm...I'm not doing anything! Watch your video! The only reason I got away with this is because I used the picture camera not the video camera.
He is so darn cute. Cam just watched with me and said is that Nicco, can we talk to him? He thought it was pretty cool to see his cousin singing on the computer
aditi: What Nicco was singing
That is so cute! And he has good taste in music, too!
Post a Comment