Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quote of the Day

Every once in a while just out of the blue, Nicco will say "Mommy, I sure I love you." Sometimes it is not out of the blue...sometimes when we are teasing or tickling him he will give us this little bit of love, perhaps to make us stop? Anyway, we were driving home from Target (not anywhere NEAR $16 this time...) and out of the blue Nicco said "Mommy, I want you." I asked for a clarification, "You want me to do what?" His answer, "To do laundry." Hmm. Well. I don't know what to say. I will know better than to ask next time!

5 comments:

Di said...

Is he running out of clothes, or does he just love seeing his mommy do laundry?

Dompretr = specialized cooking gadget, it's for making cookies.

Tam said...

It is possible that the reason doing laundry came to his mind is that we did laundry recently, and he does enjoy that chore...he likes to rub the fresh clean laundry on his face and say "I can't believe these things are soft and warm." but that was a few days ago, and we were in the car! Nowhere near my still full of clean (folded, by the way, Sheila) laundry basket.

Tam said...

(We were in the car when the laundry idea popped in his head...not when we were doing laundry a few days ago. I don't have a washer/dryer in my car.)

Unknown said...

At least your nice warm and clean clothes get folded...
Nicco is so funny!
P.S. I love your blog layout and the book montage has to be my favorite thing ever...

Danae said...

Not sure it is ever a good idea to ask what they want us to do! Funny boy.

ressner: a machine that will do all the jobs you do not ant to do. Available in limited quantities and for a limited time only!