Patrice and Nicco worked really hard to make a SpongeBob costume to wear for Halloween. As you can see, Nicco (with airplane in hand) was very happy to help and excited to watch the creative process.

Putting on the finishing touches...

And the final product! I think it looks great. However, it remained in Nicco's room all Halloween day and night. We watched Halloween specials and built up the whole trick-or-treat idea all day and I thought I had him at a sufficient level of excitement to put his costume on and at least go around the cul-de-sac. But alas, no. It apparently would be "too sad" for Nicco to go trick-or-treating. I still don't know what that means...

So, we spent our evening handing out candy to those who ventured up to our doorstep. It was not nearly as intimidating as the Biles' patio, all I have in the way of porch decorations is the nasty spiderweb on the porch light.
1 comment:
The Spongebob costume is AWESOME. Patrice did a great job. Russell said to tell him that he knows how it feels to make things that kids then don't use. I wonder what was going on in his little mind that could have made Halloween "sad for him".
drinere = A piece of 17th century English furniture, usually used for storage of letter-writing materials.
Post a Comment