Sunday, November 9, 2008

E-I-E-I-O

The other day, Nicco carried his "lot of things" to the couch and arranged them just so, set himself up and read his book. The book is nursery rhymes, and the page he is reading is "Old MacDonald." He went through each animal on the picture, pausing before saying the name...
"Old MacDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o. And on that farm he had a.......SHEEP! e-i-e-i-o." It is hard to describe and I was lucky to get a picture, let alone a video. If I had tried to record his little song, I would have been met with squawks and shrieks. I'll just have to try to remember his high little voice singing to himself.

3 comments:

Alayne said...

Addie's the same way. She gets so mad when ever I bring out the camera. He's so cute! He does a lot of things that remind me of Addie. I think they would have a ton of fun playing together!

Tam said...

If only, if only! I was just thinking the other day how awesome it would be to have all these little 2nd cousins (1st once removed?) around each other. You and Bry are lucky to be close. Your babies are adorable too.

Danae said...

Remember, we are all supposed to go to Fairview in 2010 for the opening of the trash can time vault. Maybe we should also start the campaign planning! It would be so fun to be together again.