We went to mom and dad's house for Sunday dinner and on the way about a mile from the house, Nicco said "Mommy, I like reindeer. Did you see that reindeer?" I thought he may have seen some Christmas decoration that I missed, but then he said "Look, there's 1, 2, 3 more reindeer." And sure enough, there they were! Just regular old deer, not actual reindeer, but close enough for a 3 year old, right? Grandpa Madsen would have been proud. Before I know it, he will be spending his birthdays on the hunt with dad!
4 comments:
That's cool! I bet Dad (and grandpa) are so proud. I'm sure Dad would LOVE to spend Nicco's birthday with him on the hunt.
Exidatar: Someone leaving a building...with a stutter.
Lucy is a good deer spotter too. She saw some the other day and said "Grandpa needs to take me hunting with him." I usually just spot deer poo in our yard.
ningnes = Spanish feminine plural word for "ninja".
One of my boys favorite Bailey memories is a ride in the car looking for deer when they were armed with sling shots. When they saw some Dad stopped and shot. He did hit one and then felt a little bad, as bad a hunter can feel about hitting a deer with a sling shot. I think dad has plans to take all the kids hunting at some time in their lives.
macarthe: a landscape design with a nice outdoor living space.
I have a feeling dad will be glad for a younger pair or pairs of eyes on the hunt in the not too distant future.
Post a Comment