I picked up an old hobby earlier this year, crocheting. It has been fun. I've made hats, scarves, and blankets. Even a little sweater. I have lots of friends having babies, so I get to continue practicing my dormant skills in making things for the newcomers.
I chose these colors to make a hat and blanket based on the choice of a mother to be friend back home in CO.
I've made the same kind of blanket for many babies, but the puppy hat for this animal lover friend was an experiment. And it needed eyes. I have a whole pile of buttons, but no matching dark ones. None.
Nicco sorted through them and found a pair he liked. I decided that if one kid likes them, another one might too. So I went with Nicco's recommendation and sent the gift off.
I was right. Another kid did like our choice! I bet the baby will approve too. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment