Twin Turtle Party
Nicco's girls had a birthday party at AZ Air Time. It's new. It's better than a bounce house. All kinds of trampolines and games to play on said trampolines.
First they ran and bounced and jumped and flipped into this massive foam pit. (I secretly wanted to join them. I probably could have, but, I also probably would have embarrassed myself.)
Devin was rockin' out in line. Funny.
A flip.
Next they went to the American Ninja Warrior Warped Wall.
And finally, a very intense game of dodge ball.
The kids got all sweaty and tired, so we fed them cake and soda.
It was a ninja turtle cake, the girls' recent obsession.
I think it probably tasted as good as it looked.
We rushed to get there and stopped for a gift on our way. We were glad we made it. It's always a good time with the twins.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment