It is an absolutely, 100% perfect day. A little on the hot side, but that's nothing ice cream and swim time can't fix. We came home from church, had a little lunch, and I sent Nicco to check on the pool. I asked my boy how's the water. He said, "warm, with awesome sprinkled on top!" I told the Papa. The Papa laughed. Then I tested the water myself and told the Papa that the Boy spoke the truth.
We swim swam swum and then the boys put the ice cream together. It isn't even Mother's Day and they served me on my loungy chair. How spoiled am I? Answer, extremely spoiled.
I'm poolside with deluxe, divine, freshy-fresh homemade vanilla ice cream and my book.
My two favorites on the loungy chair by my side.
It cannot possibly get better than this!Well, except for the encounter with one of Nature's Monsters.
I wanted to kill it. I skimmed it out, got a rock for the squishing, but the little bastard ran away. He was quick. Nicco was a little nervous of coming across him again. I thought it was more likely that he went into hiding. I think he had a fright, nearly drowning. I hope he remembers that I saved his life!
Oh, and I think I was wrong with my original assessment of the gender of our Sago Palm. I think it's a boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment