What do you think about this:
Stuffed Animal Sleepover at the Library
Bring a favorite stuffed animal to leave for a night of fun at the library! Your favorite friend will learn how to search for books on the library catalog, play board games, eat a snack, and spend the night at the library. The animals will have lots to tell you when you pick them up the following day.
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday, February 12th: Drop off stuffed animals from 5pm to 7pm
- Wednesday, February 13th: Pick up stuffed animals before 5pm
I think I'm going to do it. I'm very curious. I'm also very paranoid. I can't help it. I'm going to check the stuffed buddy for bugs, cameras, and drugs and other potential contraband when it comes home.
2 comments:
I think it is kind of odd. What will really happen with the animals? What will the kids get out of it? What exactly is the point? It will be interesting to see the result.
I'm so curious! I think it is odd too, that's why I want to do it...what the heck is it all about? We'll see!
Post a Comment