When the Daddy got home, he and the boy played in the snow. There was enough new snow to make a bigger snowman, even if it wasn't exactly tall, tall, tall.
Nicco was in and out all evening. He "tricked" his dad into an ambush outside the garage door...
Nicco set up an experiment...he put water in a cup outside to see if it would freeze. He wanted to check on his experiment a few times, but it wasn't that cold. I wasn't even sure it would get that cold overnight. I had to finally put my foot down...I forced the kid to change out of his wet cowboy clothes and into fresh-out-of-the-dryer fleece pants and we made hot cocoa and settled in for the night.
Aahhh...hot cocoa, a book, and a snowstorm. The best thing about it? It will probably be back in the 70s next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment