Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nicco Has a Birthday, Shout Hooray!

Seven years ago today my Dad packed up the wife and the hunting rifles, quit the hunt early and zipped from Utah to Colorado in time to see the 10th grandchild when he was just hours old.
 
The Grandparents in France were toasting the 7.5 pound boy who didn't yet have a name.
 
Patrice and I were alternately sleeping and crying.
 
Nicco mostly just looked around at the new world he occupied.
 

 
This is probably my favorite picture of him ever.

I love him so. I can hardly believe it's been seven years. Happy Birthday, my baby!

4 comments:

Danae said...

Happy birthday Nicco!

Tam said...

Thanks! I'll tell him you said so!

Di said...

So cute! We hope he had a great day and has a fun birthday party with friends! We're glad he is part of the great big family and your little family :)

Tam said...

Thanks! He squealed and giggled, so I think he had a good b-day! I'm glad he completed my little family too!