It actually wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Some clouds rolled in and a breeze picked up, so 100 degrees felt more like 95, easy. Plus, Nicco had a blast. At least until I told him he couldn't throw away any more money trying to win a Despicable Me minion toy. Then the bumper cars that wouldn't go. But other than that, "It was AWESOME!"
The awesome rides:
There was a tiger show too. They were pretty cool cats, if I say so myself.
Speaking of cats, our little Miss Frankie went coo-coo-kachoo over the lizard climbing on the screen door this morning. She was dying and trying her best to get outside!
Speaking of outside, this is the temperature of the water in the pool. We only heat it with the solar cover.
Of course, when the water approaches 90 degrees, that means the air temperature is roughly the same as a blowtorch. Not that I mind, mind you. It will be a cold day in Tucson when you hear me complaining of the heat!
2 comments:
I took Cannon to the fair once. It was fun but oh my the cost of rides and food! The boys always ask to go. We have not yet, just not worth it to me. Pool water already 90! Our pool opens next weekend, the water will be cold and the kids will swim. Not me, I will be at the beach.
Beach...ahh. Nicco said if we had water in our car it would be like a beach. He's right, what with all the sand from his shoes. Still, somehow, it's not the same. I'm glad for the pool and friends in San Diego. We'll go back to the beach some day.
The fair was fun and worth it for one time. We may or may not do it again.
Post a Comment