We went out to the pistol range this morning while Nicco was at school. Patrice was on fire! There was barely any red left in the bullseye of his target.
I was a little off. My inner Annie Oakley must have stayed in bed. I blame Zyrtec. In the fog and haze of snooze inducing allergy meds, I just couldn't focus. Plus I didn't eat breakfast. Always eat breakfast, kids! It's the most important meal of the day.
I got a few really nice shots off, but I was kind of all over the place today. It was good for me that Patrice set up two targets on my stand...that way I could pretend that I was actually aiming with the shots that hit the bottom target.
I'd still take out any bad guy who dared to come in my house, but I'll definitely need more practice if I'm going to be any use in the zombie apocalypse. You have to hit those guys in the head.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment