At about 7:00 this morning, Nicco popped his little head up, tapped me on my head and asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" My mind raced with all the things I was thinking...I need to take a shower before I go to work so that when I'm done, we can run to the Home Depot quickly to do the Kids' Workshop project and get home in time to get the birthday cake in the oven so the fresh baking smell will be wafting through the house when Daddy comes home, I have to finish cleaning up in the bedroom, bathroom, and office, I need to do some laundry, sweep the patio, water the citrus trees, bring the trash can in, get fresh ice going, skim the pool...so if that's what you're thinking, then yes. But somehow, I doubted Nicco had those things on his mind. I asked what he was thinking.
"Well, you know, since Daddy isn't home, you still have some time to practice Mario."
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
1 comment:
Oh boy. Sounds like that was, and forever will be, the furthest thing from your mind.
Post a Comment