The holiday season is rapidly approaching. Birthdays abound throughout the year. Halloween/ fall/harvest parties may be in your future. You are fresh out of time and ideas. What to do? What to do?You Indulge your friends and loved ones with a personalized gift of the most delicious cookies on the planet, that's what you do!
Lovely, simple, elegant packaging.If any of these questions pop into your mind:
- What can I get for my kid's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Day?
- What will I bring to the office potluck?
- What can I send to my out of state family for Christmas?
- What do I do for the person who has everything or doesn't need/want more stuff?
The answer is Indulge Cookies.
http://www.indulgecookies.com/
There is love in every batch! My sister-baker Sheila and my chef husband will tell you that love is the secret ingredient in all delicious treats.
Try them! You will love them.
That is all.

7 comments:
that was shameless! Her cookies are yummy! Now you know what you will be getting for Christmas!
You too! And for your birthday! Ha!
If you guys go ordering cookies from your sister for your sisters, what is our sister who bakes said cookies going to give her sisters?
Is there such a thing as too many cookies?
Matt would harass me to no end if I paid for home made cookies, even or possibly especially, from my sister. They are yummy and the boys liked them better than mine because they are big and come wrapped.
Wow, good plug!!! I didn't know she had her own website. That's awesome!!! Thanks for the info! Cute "Boneyard" pics, by the way :-)
I'm with Tam, there is no such thing as too many cookies, especially when they are homemade in someone else's kitchen and are the most delicious cookies on the planet besides!
Post a Comment